Thursday 21 June 2012

Chelsea & 'Hard Landscape'

Can you believe it? One month has already gone since the launch of Chelsea Fringe and the start of Chelsea Flower Show!!!
After so many preparations&expectations, after so much wishing, planning, hoping and maybe budgeting...all is gone soo quickly! :)

But no time to cry: the RHS Hampton Court Flower Show is just around the corner to bring back that magic athmosphere that tickles all Garden Designers and Gardening enthusiasts!

In the mean time, I share with you 3 of my 'Hard landscape' favourites saw at Chelsea FS:

The first one is something really unusual for me:

It is a climber support from Jardins Animes . I find it interesting and full of potential, and I think I would easily find a place for it in a modern garden. Could you imagine , for example, a pair to welcome you in the front door, and two parallel rows placed in a minimalist, all green, modern backgarden? It would look amazing!

I believe it should be placed with care: its fairy athmosphere suggestions should be well considered to valorize a special garden and avoid to fail into the tawdry.


The second, are Brian Alabaster sculptures: Its life-size creations found a place in my heart since the first time I saw them.



And last but not least, the Jubilee Spiral by Gaze Burvill... I am really mad about it ! :)
{Source}

What were your favourite this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment