Wednesday 30 October 2013

Wordless day: Anthropologie opening party installation!


Wondering what was hotting up after seeing the Pink Squash on Twitter?
It was part of the fantastic display designed by Annie Guilfoyle and Katharina Nikl 
to celebrate the new Anthropologie store in Guilford! 
I loved it and although it is not a garden I thought that this fantastic celebration of the season
 really deserved a feature on the blog!





I hope you enjoyed it! As you can see, a similar feeling can be achieved at home with paint, cakestands, and Autumn produces. So please feel free to Pin your favourite picture on your Home Decor board. I am sure your friends and family will love it!

{We had a lot of fun, as my painted hands
and pumpkin necklace prove! - Picture by Annie Guilfoyle}
Thanks for stopping by! See you next week!

Noemi

No comments:

Post a Comment